Weekly hours: 40 hours
Duration: 5 to 12 Months (minimum)
This position is for an international startup that works in the E-Commerce field. The company will rely on the trainee’s web design skills to work both with e-commerce websites and the company software. This responsive web-designs are custom-built for flagship clients and seen by thousands of people around the world.
During the traineeship, the trainee will have the main responsibilities:Work on improving the company website;
- Work in developing e-commerce templates for the company;
- Produce visual designs which look good and work in any browser / device at the same time;
- Constantly pushing the bar for design quality within the team;
- Help improve the company software UI, both in terms of design and user experience.
- A generalist, with experience with image editors, HTML and CSS;
- Passionate & empathic person, who likes to craft simple & easy to use websites from start to finish;
- Excited to move fast and deliver good web design work;
- Interested in optimizing designs for UX & performance across devices;
- Ability to collaborate well with developers, web designers, marketeers and other disciplines.
Language Requirements: Fluent in English, Fluent in Portuguese or Fluent in Spanish
Remuneration: to be discussed with the company