DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
Erasmus Life Porto (ELP) is a non-profit organization and our main goal is to make students feel at home and to make their exchange experience unforgettable. We organize several trips from north to south, many local activities, and 5 parties a week in the best clubs in Porto.
LOCATION: Porto (Portugal)
MINIMUM DURATION: 2 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
- Preferable background in Communication, Marketing, Tourism or other related areas
- Knowledge in Social Media
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Creativity, responsibility, and organisational skills
- Flexibility in the working schedule
- Fluent in English
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXPECTED FROM THE TRAINEE:
Register on Placement In Portugal, upload your CV and tell us what offers you are interested.