DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY:
This internship is in an agency which provides support to international people in Porto (students, tourists, etc), in finding a place to stay during their stay in the city. Besides managing a hostel and several appartments, they also provide support by passing information about the city and organizing activities, amongst other things, for any international people who visit or live in Porto.
LOCATION: Porto (Portugal)
MINIMUM DURATION: 3 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
AREA: BUSINESS - Business administration, Hospitality management, Tourism
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXPECTED FROM THE TRAINEE:
Register on Placement In Portugal, upload your CV and tell us what offers you are interested.